One Pan Meal :: Sausage & Green Beans
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total: 30 mins
- Four Organic Sausages (check with your local butcher!)
- 2 cup Green Beans, rinsed and de-stemmed
- 2 cup Green Cabbage, shredded
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (tin foil works too)
- Chop sausage up into bite-sized pieces. It's ok if it crumbles out of the casing a little. We're not going for a fancy look!
- Break the beans into bite-sized pieces (I like to keep mine a little long) and spread amongst the sausage in the pan.
- Spread the cabbage amongst the baking sheet. Things will be squishy, so you can always spread out to an additional baking sheet, or let all the veggies get cozy on the sheet. Sprinkle on salt & pepper as needed.
- Bake for 20 mins and check the sausage. You want it cooked through with little to no pink (absolutely no pink if you're using chicken sausages).
- Serve immediately or pack it up for meals throughout the week. A drizzle of sriracha goes a long way on this one!